As a Starwood Preferred Guest you can benefit from many exclusive offers, redemptions and advantages, including free nights without blackout dates.Discover all our SPG offers
The first address for visitors to the trade fair grounds: Le Méridien Parkhotel Frankfurt
City Hotel Frankfurt: Perfect location for the fair, central station and city center
The fantastic location of our hotel affords you a comfortable journey and a relaxed stay - no matter how you may be traveling. Frankfurt's central train station (Hauptbahnhof) is situated in the direct vicinity of the hotel and provides access to the long-distance links of the German Rail network (Deutsche Bahn). The central train station is a mere 20-minute journey with the S-Bahn (city train) from Frankfurt Airport. The journey from the airport to the hotel by car is only 15 minutes via the motorway. The Le Méridien Parkhotel Frankfurt is located at the idyllic Wiesenhüttenplatz in the direct vicinity of the banking and business district and just 2 km from the trade fair grounds. A range of important sights, such as the Römer, the museum embankment, the Goethehaus and the Zeil, Frankfurt's lively shopping mile, can all be comfortably reached on foot. With the Le Méridien Parkhotel Frankfurt as your starting point, you can collect and experience a range of new impressions and surprising perspectives of the bustling city of Frankfurt.
Your arrival at the Le Méridien Parkhotel Frankfurt
Arriving by car:
- From the west/south-east:
Take exit 51 of the A3 motorway, "Frankfurt Süd", heading in the direction of the city center/central train station.
- From the south/south-west:
Take the A5 as far as the "Frankfurter Kreuz" junction and then change to the A3 towards Offenbach/Würzburg, taking exit 51, "Frankfurt Süd", heading toward the city center/central train station.
- From the north:
Take exit 20 of the A5 motorway, "Frankfurt Westhafen", heading in the direction of the central train station.
Arriving by plane:
- By S-Bahn (city train): Take the train from the Terminal 1 station, all trains travel toward Frankfurt/Main Hauptbahnhof (alight here). The trains leave every 15 minutes and the journey time is 12 minutes.
- By taxi: Taxis can be found outside the arrivals terminal. Approx. journey time is 15 minutes.
Arriving by train:
Take the south exit to the right and cross the tram tracks (Mannheimer Straße), keeping left. At the next corner, cross the four-lane road and continue along the Wiesenhüttenstraße, which is located in front of you.
- 60 parking spaces directly at the hotel and in our own parking garage
- Parking Fee: EUR 28 per day - EUR 2,80 per hour
We are pleased to provide a prestigious fleet of Mercedes S-Class cars, luxury minibuses, and coaches for both local and regional excursions. Gracious private chauffeurs of ETS Limousine Service ensure relaxing adventures free of the hassles of driving or parking.
Please speak to the concierge, who will be pleased to take care of all local travel and transportation arrangements. Visit www.ets-frankfurt.de for more information.
- Distance to the nearest U-/S-Bahn (metro/city train) station in km: 0.1 km
- Distance to the nearest taxi rank in km: at the hotel
- Distance to the nearest central train station in km: 0.1 km
- Distance to the nearest motorway in km: 2 km
- Distance to the nearest airport in km: 12 km
- Distance to the trade fair grounds in km: 1 km